disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You about Your privacy rights and how the law
protects You. We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, You agree to the
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The
following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Accountmeans a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our
- Company(referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers
to Diane’s Lingerie , 2950 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC V6H 3J7.
- Cookiesare small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device
by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Countryrefers to: British Columbia, Canada
- Devicemeans any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a
- Personal Datais any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Servicerefers to the Website.
- Service Providermeans any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the
Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service,
to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the
Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Datarefers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the
Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Websiterefers to Diane’s Lingerie, accessible fromhttps://www.dianeslingerie.com/
- Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal
entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be
used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your
Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that
You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other
diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information
automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the
IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use,
unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends
whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Technologies and Cookies
information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to
improve and analyze Our Service. The technologies We use may include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies.A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can
instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not
accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you have adjusted Your browser
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash
Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash
Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information
on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting
local shared objects?” available athttps://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons.Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic
files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the
Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related
website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile
device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more
Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These
Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some
of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these
Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You
with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance CookiesType: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies
allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or
language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to
avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account:to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal
Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as
a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:the development, compliance and undertaking of the
purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us
through the Service.
- To contact You:To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of
electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security
updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide Youwith news, special offers and general information about other goods,
services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests:To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers:We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger,
divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our
assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which
Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis,
identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and
improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers:We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to
monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers:We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection
with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a
portion of Our business to another company.
- With Affiliates:We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case we will
subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common control with
- With business partners:We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer
You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users:when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public
areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this
obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve
disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal
analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to
strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this
data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places
where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to —
and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction
followed by Your submission of such information represents Your agreement to that transfer. The Company will take
all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy
Policy and no transfer of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are
adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred. We will
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by
law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the
Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to
protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable
information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has
provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from
anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from
Our servers. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country
requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link,
You visit. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of
any third party sites or services.
Policy on this page. We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change
posted on this page.
- By email:firstname.lastname@example.org